The Access Center links the residents of Cobb and surrounding counties to behavioral health care services: it operates Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. By arranging appointments for face-to-face assessments, individuals are connected with appropriate care for mental illness and substance use challenges, as well as services for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
The Access Center services are listed below and are provided by calling 770-422-0202.
• Links to emergency services
• Individual phone screenings
• Warm line for supportive listening
• Linkage to all publicly funded services
• Referral to community services
• Service authorization and utilization management