Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy Services
Full-Service Pharmacy Located at our Outpatient Services Location
Cobb County Community Services Board provides pharmacy services for our patients through Genoa Healthcare. Genoa is able to fulfill all of Cobb County CSB patients’ medication needs on-site to ensure they are provided with the best possible mental health services.
How Genoa Healthcare helps
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through our 24-hour customer service line
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy’s Hours of Operation
1650 County Services Pkwy, Second floor, Suite 200 Marietta, GA 30008
Phone: (678) 213-2001
Fax: (678) 935-1555
Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Learn more about Genoa Healthcare at www.genoahealthcare.com/for-consumers-families